topsite #1 (obsession 27)

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant
Summer Oliver-Stevens

Summer Oliver-Stevens
problem solver
http://alltoowell.forumactif.com/t230-summer-daughter-of-the-rai

multinicks : jordan, lizzie, poppy et souhir
crédits : dreams (ava) et gifs trouvés dans un hunt sur tumblr oops
occupation : dance performer at the rambert dance company. teaches classes at a dance studio in hampstead on friday nights.
mood : can someone delete trump? k thnx.
lives in : hampstead, in a v british house, with her aunt and her brother.
relationship status : trying to accept the fact that she's emotionally attached to a guy that she is most definitely in a relationship with.

→ CONNECT WITH ME
disponibilités de rp: dispo-ish (2 rps en cours)
préférences de rp: franglais
aperçu de ma vie sociale:
topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyMer 5 Déc - 6:56

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 1314794392

Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together / Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow / Cause it's burning through the bloodline / It's cutting down the family tree (landscape, florence + the machine)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lizzie Grayson

Lizzie Grayson
problem solver
http://alltoowell.forumactif.com/t137-lizzie-nothing-feels-bette

multinicks : jordan, poppy, souhir et summer
crédits : granger (av) & dreams (gif)
topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 190122104008795868
occupation : youtuber (new video every Monday) and vlogger (2 vlogs per week)
lives in : a three-room flat in Islington with her boyfriend (since mid-November)
relationship status : in a relationship w/ Ashley Goldberg (aka Dorkash and all possible names starting with Ash)

→ CONNECT WITH ME
disponibilités de rp: yasss (1/2)
préférences de rp: frenglish
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 6 Déc - 21:40

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 4173878135

I can feel it, magic in your fingertips, And I can hear it in the words coming off your lips. Even if you lose me, I will find you, There's no way to stop it, so don't try to. Running like a river trying to find the ocean, Flowers in the concrete ▬ Love is a wild thing
Poppy Costa

Poppy Costa
problem solver
http://alltoowell.forumactif.com/t411-farah-gave-everything-she-

multinicks : jordan, lizzie, souhir et summer
crédits : dreams (av)
topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 Tumblr_op6oifukc91uid5tzo1_400
occupation : journalist. host of an infotainment show called "oh no they didn't" on bbc one (from monday to friday on your telly); youtuber, new video every sunday
mood : BURRITOS
lives in : Canary Wharf, London, with one of her best friends, Alex ; she has also been renting a ~secret flat to have somewhere to go when she needs space from her roomie and her conquests
relationship status : single, workaholic, has a lot of baggage. any takers?

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyVen 7 Déc - 7:47

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 1948681471

So I guess I'll go home Into the arms of the girl that I love, The only love I haven't screwed up. She's so hard to please, But she's a forest fire. I do my best to meet her demands, Play at romance, we slow dance In the living room, but all that a stranger would see Is one girl swaying alone
Summer Oliver-Stevens

Summer Oliver-Stevens
problem solver

occupation : dance performer at the rambert dance company. teaches classes at a dance studio in hampstead on friday nights.
relationship status : trying to accept the fact that she's emotionally attached to a guy that she is most definitely in a relationship with.

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptySam 8 Déc - 7:12

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 3415403617

Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together / Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow / Cause it's burning through the bloodline / It's cutting down the family tree (landscape, florence + the machine)
Poppy Costa

Poppy Costa
problem solver

occupation : journalist. host of an infotainment show called "oh no they didn't" on bbc one (from monday to friday on your telly); youtuber, new video every sunday
lives in : Canary Wharf, London, with one of her best friends, Alex ; she has also been renting a ~secret flat to have somewhere to go when she needs space from her roomie and her conquests

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptySam 8 Déc - 11:16

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 4092183071

So I guess I'll go home Into the arms of the girl that I love, The only love I haven't screwed up. She's so hard to please, But she's a forest fire. I do my best to meet her demands, Play at romance, we slow dance In the living room, but all that a stranger would see Is one girl swaying alone
Lizzie Grayson

Lizzie Grayson
problem solver

lives in : a three-room flat in Islington with her boyfriend (since mid-November)
relationship status : in a relationship w/ Ashley Goldberg (aka Dorkash and all possible names starting with Ash)

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptySam 8 Déc - 21:40

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 2856251730

I can feel it, magic in your fingertips, And I can hear it in the words coming off your lips. Even if you lose me, I will find you, There's no way to stop it, so don't try to. Running like a river trying to find the ocean, Flowers in the concrete ▬ Love is a wild thing
Jaya Poddar

http://alltoowell.forumactif.com/t161-jaya-honey-i-rose-up-from-

multinicks : Billie Sanders, Zahra Atkins & Eliza Vanderbilt
avatar : Priyanka Perfect Chopra
crédits : delreys. + julia babe et tumblr pour les gifs.
topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 Tumblr_pfimrxUW3p1uo37o2o1_500
occupation : English literature teacher at Holland Park School, she's also in charge of the theater club there. gotta love shakespeare!
mood : meh
lives in : Clapham with her best friend (Gaby)
relationship status : Single. It's been too long and she got to the point where she's just waiting for her mum to find her the one.

→ CONNECT WITH ME
disponibilités de rp: 2/3
préférences de rp: rp Franglais, sous n'importe quelle forme.
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptySam 8 Déc - 22:11

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 3867394960

Poppy Costa
problem solver

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyDim 9 Déc - 12:57

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 878418171

Lizzie Grayson

Lizzie Grayson
problem solver

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyDim 9 Déc - 22:25

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 1670679072

Souhir Aoun

Souhir Aoun
problem solver
http://alltoowell.forumactif.com/t124-souhir-sugar-spice-and-eve

multinicks : jordan, lizzie et summer
crédits : valtersen (♥) & tumblr
occupation : baby-faced and underemployed ; giving arabic and spanish lessons ; on a mission for new experiences as a way to deal with and make the most of the fact that she is a 30-year-old with no ~ties (ie no job, no SO and no children) ; just started a London blog to document her exploring of the City
mood : positive thinking brings on positive things
lives in : a two-story house with her best ladies, Gabrielle and Jaya, in Clapham
relationship status : single

→ CONNECT WITH ME
disponibilités de rp: dispo (1/2 en cours)
préférences de rp: franglais, avec les répliques en anglais. instantané ou mini-rp.
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyLun 10 Déc - 10:55

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 685288569

Hope when you take that jump, You don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises, You built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, They're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs, You choose to stay. Hope that you fall in love, And it hurts so bad, The only way you can know You gave it all you had. And I hope that you don't suffer, But take the pain. Hope when the moment comes, You'll say... • I lived.
Jordan Grayson

Jordan Grayson
problem solver
http://alltoowell.forumactif.com/t150-jordan-o-and-why-the-blood

multinicks : farah, lizzie, souhir et summer
crédits : valtersen (avatar + gif)
occupation : architect; youtuber (nothing to do with architecture, just a bunch of nonesense since 2011)
lives in : a flat with his best friend, chuck, and his girlfriend, grace, in brixton
relationship status : GRACEd with a lovely fiancée

→ CONNECT WITH ME
disponibilités de rp: revenez plus tard mais n'hésitez pas à me mp si vous voulez un rp (3/3 en cours)
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyMar 11 Déc - 12:39

V

All I know is We could go anywhere, we could do Anything, girl, whatever the mood we're in. All I know is Getting lost late at night, under stars Finding love standing right where we are, your lips They pull me in the moment, you and I alone and People may be watching, I don't mind 'Cause Anywhere with you feels right
Poppy Costa

Poppy Costa
problem solver

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyMer 12 Déc - 11:45

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 843573504

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyLun 17 Déc - 18:09

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 843573504
Poppy Costa

Poppy Costa
problem solver

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyMar 18 Déc - 0:06

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 3249674918

Summer Oliver-Stevens

Summer Oliver-Stevens
problem solver

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyMar 18 Déc - 10:12

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 3249674918

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyMar 18 Déc - 11:09

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 2774610231
Summer Oliver-Stevens

Summer Oliver-Stevens
problem solver

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 20 Déc - 10:52

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 3358114784

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 20 Déc - 11:55

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 1970498230
Lizzie Grayson

Lizzie Grayson
problem solver

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyDim 30 Déc - 22:36

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 3415403617

Lizzie Grayson

Lizzie Grayson
problem solver

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyLun 31 Déc - 10:58

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 4173878135

Lizzie Grayson

Lizzie Grayson
problem solver

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyMar 1 Jan - 15:44

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 4092183071

Poppy Costa

Poppy Costa
problem solver

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyMar 1 Jan - 22:33

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 878418171

Lizzie Grayson

Lizzie Grayson
problem solver

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyVen 4 Jan - 1:31

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 1948681471

Lizzie Grayson

Lizzie Grayson
problem solver

→ CONNECT WITH ME
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyVen 11 Jan - 12:51

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 2856251730

Grace Leroy-Duchesne

Grace Leroy-Duchesne
problem solver
http://alltoowell.forumactif.com/t134-grace-you-ll-understand-wh

multinicks : gabrielle, ashley, hannah et nick
crédits : av/perlman, gifs/myself, lyrics@emily hearn (not walking away)
topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 Tumblr_oyardue0r71uoak2fo1_400
occupation : law student, studying abroad for her very last year of uni
mood : clap along if you feel like a home without a roof
lives in : kensington/brixton on the weekends, paris during the week, gotta love your year abroad
relationship status : in love with jordan, engaged and kinda obnoxious about it

→ CONNECT WITH ME
disponibilités de rp:
préférences de rp: basique, fr/en
MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 EmptyVen 11 Jan - 13:38

topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 685288569

❝ you're a pain to be around but you're on my solid ground. you're the only one who knows that when i say go, i'm hoping that you'll stay and i promise you that i won't walk away. you're a pain to be around but you're on my solid ground. well, i can't make up my mind, you're one thing at a time. i'm prone to run, you keep me in the line. but i know we can take every stumble every sway, i swear on my life i'm not walking away

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: topsite #1 (obsession 27)   topsite #1 (obsession 27) - Page 6 Empty

topsite #1 (obsession 27)
Page 6 sur 9Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant